I. Kiến thức liên quan
IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn:
II. Word form của ''low'' tiếng anh
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Lowland - an area of land that is situated at or near sea level.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The lowland region was prone to flooding during heavy rains.
- Lowball - to make a deliberately and unrealistically low offer for something.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The buyer tried to lowball the seller with a price that was much lower than the asking price.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Lowish - somewhat low or lower than average.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The temperatures were lowish for this time of year, but still within the normal range for winter.