I. Kiến thức liên quan
IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn:
II. Word form của ''continued'' tiếng anh
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Continue - the verb form of the word, meaning to persist in an activity or process without interruption.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The student decided to continue studying despite feeling tired.
- Continued - the past tense of "continue".
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The rain continued throughout the night and into the morning.
- Continuation - the act or process of continuing something without interruption.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The continuation of the project required additional funding.
- Continuously - in a way that occurs without interruption or pause.
- Continual - happening repeatedly over a period of time without interruption.
- Continuity - the state or quality of something being continuous or unbroken.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The continuity of the storyline was important to the success of the movie.
- Continuable - capable of being continued or persisted with.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The teacher assured the students that the lesson was continuable the following day.