Mang nghĩa"rất đắt hàng, như tôm tươi, được ưa chuộng"
=used for describing goods or services that customers would buy or use if they were available/to be wanted by a lot of people (sought after; popular)
- Banking shares were also in demand, amid continued hopes of consolidation in the sector.
- The company must develop the right products - those that are in demand by their prospective clientele.
- Good secretaries are always in demand. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Thư ký giỏi bao giờ người ta cũng cần)
- This kind of silk is very much in demand. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Loại lụa này rất đắt hàng)
- Our software is in demand all over the world.