I. Kiến thức liên quan
IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn:
II. Word form của ''Modest'' tiếng anh
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Modesty - the noun form of the word, meaning the quality of being modest or unassuming.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Her modesty was admired by all who knew her.
- Modestly - the adverb form of the word, meaning in a modest or unassuming manner.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: He modestly accepted the award, thanking his team for their support.
- Modestify - to make something less immodest or less showy.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The designer tried to modestify the dress by adding more coverage to the neckline.
- Modestly-priced - something that is priced at a reasonable or affordable level.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The restaurant offers a range of delicious and modestly-priced meals.>> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN TÍCH ĐỀ THI 30/5/2020 IELTS WRITING TASK 2 (kèm bài sửa HS đạt 6.5)
- Immodest - the opposite of "modest", meaning excessive or boastful in behavior or appearance.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: His immodest behavior at the party made many people uncomfortable.
- Immodesty - the opposite of "modesty", meaning a lack of modesty or unassuming behavior.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Her immodesty made her unpopular among her colleagues.
- Immodestly - in a way that is excessive or boastful.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: She immodestly boasted about her achievements to anyone who would listen.