I. Kiến thức liên quan
IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn:
II. Paraphrase của"innocence" tiếng anh
III. Trái nghĩa (Antonyms) của"innocence" tiếng anh
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Guilt: the state of having committed a crime or offense.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The man was found guilty of murder.
- Corruptibility: the state of being able to be corrupted.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The politician was corruptible and could be easily influenced by money.
- Experience: the knowledge or skill acquired by practical contact with the world.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The man had a lot of experience in business.
- Sophistication: the state of being worldly and experienced.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The woman was sophisticated and knew how to handle herself in any social situation.
- Corrupt: having or showing a willingness to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The politician was corrupt and took bribes from special interests.
IV. Word form của"innocence" tiếng anh