I. Kiến thức liên quan
IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn:
II. Word form của ''decline'' tiếng anh
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Decrease - the verb form of the word, meaning to make something smaller or reduce in amount, size or quantity.
- Decreasingly - in a way that is becoming smaller or reducing.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The company is decreasingly becoming less competitive in the market.
- Decreaseable - capable of being decreased or reduced.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The manager realized that the budget was decreaseable and decided to cut costs.