I. Kiến thức liên quan
IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn:
II. Word form của ''decline'' tiếng anh
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Decline - the verb form of the word, meaning to refuse or reject something, or to decrease in quality, quantity or value.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The company's profits began to decline after the recession hit.
- Declinable - capable of being declined, refused, or rejected.
- Declineless - without decline or the absence of a decrease in quality, quantity, or value.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The demand for the product was declineless, and the company's profits continued to soar.