I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Giải thích phrasal verb: splash out
Mang nghĩa"vung tiền"
=If you splash out on something, especially on a luxury, you buy it even though it costs a lot of money/to buy something expensive
- He wanted to splash out on a new car.
- Can you afford to splash out a little? Is your budget unlimited?
- He’s just splashed out on a brand new car.
- Indonesian women splash out at Islamic spas. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Phụ nữ In-đô-nê-si-a vung tiền vào các khu spa Hồi giáo)
- They splashed out £3,000 on a holiday.