Bên cạnh Bài sửa đề thi IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ngày 22/8/2020 của HS đi thi đạt 7.0 writing, IELTS TUTOR nhận thấy các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE của IELTS TUTOR rất thường hay sai về Giải thích phrasal verb: find out
I. "find out" thường là phrasal verb ngoại động từ
II. Cách dùng
1. Mang nghĩa "tìm hiểu"
=to discover a fact or piece of information / If you find something out, you learn something that you did not already know, especially by making a deliberate effort to do so.
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- find out who/what/why etc
- find out (that)
- find out about
- We may never find out the truth about what happened.
- The police are determined to find out who killed Louise.
- Her parents found out that she had a boyfriend.
- I don’t want anyone else to find out about this.
- Find out about local parks. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Hãy tìm hiểu về các công viên địa phương)
- It makes you want to watch the next episode to find out what's going to happen.
- I was relieved to find out that my problems were due to a genuine disorder.
- Yesterday, the men's families held a news conference in their campaign to find out the truth.
- As soon as we found this out, we closed the ward.
- He began by reading everything he could find out about heroin.
2. Mang nghĩa "vạch trần ai" (find someone out)
=to discover that someone has been dishonest
- It was only a matter of time before someone found him out.
- Her face was so grave, I wondered for a moment if she'd found me out