Mang nghĩa "tiến hành việc gì"
=to do or complete something, especially that you have said you would do or that you have been told to do / to do a particular piece of work, research etc
- Dr Carter is carrying out research on early Christian art.
- The hospital is carrying out tests to find out what's wrong with her.
- Our soldiers carried out a successful attack last night.
- It is hoped that the kidnappers will not carry out their threat to kill the hostages.
- Don't blame me, I'm only carrying out my orders/instructions.
- The building work was carried out by a local contractor.
- An investigation is being carried out by the prison governor.