I. "feel for"là phrasal verb ngoại động từ
II. Cách dùng
1. Mang nghĩa"Dò tìm cái gì, sờ soạng tìm cái gì"
=If you feel for something, for example in the dark, you try to find it by moving your hand around until you touch it.
- I felt for my wallet and papers in my inside pocket.
- I slumped down in my usual armchair and felt around for the newspaper.
2. Mang nghĩa"cảm thông"
=If you feel for someone, you have sympathy for them.
- She cried on the phone and was very upset and I really felt for her.
- I really feel for people who suffer from migraines. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Tôi thực sự cảm thông cho những người bị chứng đau nửa đầu)