I. "deal with " là phrasal verb ngoại động từ
II. Cách dùng
1. Mang nghĩa"giải quyết"
=When you deal with something or someone that needs attention, you give your attention to them, and often solve a problem or make a decision concerning them.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- ...the way that building societies deal with complaints.
- In dealing with suicidal youngsters, our aims should be clear.
- I'll deal with this. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Anh sẽ giải quyết chuyện này)
- The President said the agreement would allow other vital problems to be dealt with.
2. Mang nghĩa"đối mặt với, đối phó (cảm xúc....)"
=If you deal with an unpleasant emotion or an emotionally difficult situation, you recognize it, and remain calm and in control of yourself in spite of it.
3. Mang nghĩa"giao dịch, làm việc với"
=If a book, speech, or film deals with a particular thing, it has that thing as its subject or is concerned with it.
4. Mang nghĩa"viết về cái gì đó"
=If you deal with a particular person or organization, you have business relations with them.