I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Giải thích idiom "vantage point" tiếng anh
1. Mang nghĩa"chỗ đứng có thể quan sát được"
=A vantage point is a place from which you can see a lot of things/a position from which you can see things well
- From a concealed vantage point, he saw a car arrive.
- From our lofty vantage point, we could see the city spread out below us.
- From our vantage point atop the mountain, we could see the whole city below (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: từ vị trí trên đỉnh núi này có thể nhìn thấy cả thành phố)
- The warden took us to a vantage point where we saw gulls on the rocks below.
2. Mang nghĩa"từ những góc nhìn, trải nghiệm"
=If you view a situation from a particular vantage point, you have a clear understanding of it because of the particular period of time you are in/the particular ideas or beliefs that influence the way that you think about things
- From today's vantage point, the 1987 crash seems just a blip in the upward progress of the market.
- How easy it is to see things clearly from the vantage point of experience.
- The war is described from the vantage point of those on the winning side. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Cuộc chiến đã được diễn tả lại những trận thắng của những người chiến thắng trên chiến trường)
- The documentary contains a first-hand description of political life in Havana from the vantage point of a senior bureaucrat.
- I asked him how, from his vantage point, the media have changed over the years.
- The war is described from the vantage point of those on the winning side.