Mang nghĩa"tung đồng xu, quyết định may rủi, hên xui"
=If you toss a coin, you choose between two possibilities by throwing a coin into the air and letting each side represent one of the possibilities, then accepting the possibility represented by the side that lands facing up
- Flip a coin to decide who goes first.
- He'll toss a coin. You choose heads or tails. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Anh ta sẽ tung đồng xu. Bạn chọn mặt ngửa hoặc mặt sấp)
- I'll toss a coin. You choose heads or tails. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Tôi tung đồng xu. Anh chọn sấp hay ngửa)
- We tossed to see who would go first.
- Let's toss a coin. Heads, we don't go; tails, we do.
- Toss a coin to see who goes first
- If memory serves, we actually went into the hall and flipped a coin.
- We like to get out a map, and flip a coin to decide where to go.
- I tossed a coin with Bill Wall for this, and won.
- Like tossing a coin to decide on a man's life.
- Eddie DeBartolo and Carmen Policy: Flip a coin.
- Torn between passing the letter to Alice or Amelia, Robert tossed a coin and settled on the latter.
- The customer wanted to flip a coin about paying the price for a photo of his daughter.
- Given those odds, claims Salsburg, one might as well flip a coin.