Mang nghĩa"không có tác dụng gì cả"
=used to tell someone not to do something because it will have no effect
- People tried to stop her, but it was no use.
- There's no use asking me about it, because I don't know anything.
- We’ll never get there on time.
- It’s no use asking me. I don’t know.
- It's no use practicing any more. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Luyện tập nữa cũng vô ích thôi)
- It's no use crying like baby. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Thật vô ích khi khóc như trẻ con)
- It's no use asking his opinion. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Hỏi ý kiến anh ta chẳng có tác dụng gì cả)
- It’s no use complaining.
- It's no use complaining - you just need to take the test again later.
- But it's no use running away from it.
- He says it's no use having a ban if it can't be enforced.
- I've telephoned everyone I can think of, but it's no use.
- I can buy the best legal brains in the business, so it's no use your fighting.
- I said to him, Listen, George, it's no use living in the past.
- No, it's no use protesting!
- On the open road, it's no use pretending that the Bentley handles with the agility of a Porsche.
- It's no use. Let's hang up and try for a better line.