Bên cạnh HƯỚNG DẪN TỪNG BƯỚC CÁCH LÀM BÀI TẬP MẪU IELTS READING DẠNG FILL IN THE GAP, IELTS TUTOR cung cấp Giải thích cụm "it's no use (doing something)" tiếng anh
Mang nghĩa"không có tác dụng gì cả"
=used to tell someone not to do something because it will have no effect
- People tried to stop her, but it was no use.
- There's no use asking me about it, because I don't know anything.
- We’ll never get there on time.
- It’s no use asking me. I don’t know.
- It's no use practicing any more. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Luyện tập nữa cũng vô ích thôi)
- It's no use crying like baby. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Thật vô ích khi khóc như trẻ con)
- It's no use asking his opinion. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Hỏi ý kiến anh ta chẳng có tác dụng gì cả)
- It’s no use complaining.
- It's no use complaining - you just need to take the test again later.
- But it's no use running away from it.
- He says it's no use having a ban if it can't be enforced.
- I've telephoned everyone I can think of, but it's no use.
- I can buy the best legal brains in the business, so it's no use your fighting.
- I said to him, Listen, George, it's no use living in the past.
- No, it's no use protesting!
- On the open road, it's no use pretending that the Bentley handles with the agility of a Porsche.
- It's no use. Let's hang up and try for a better line.
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> IELTS Intensive Writing - Sửa bài chi tiết