Mang nghĩa"có liên quan đến"
=If you say that one thing has something to do with or is something to do with another thing, you mean that the two things are connected or that the first thing is about the second thing.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- Mr Butterfield denies having anything to do with the episode.
- They were shouting at each other. It was something to do with money.
- That's none of your business, it has nothing to do with you.
- A lot of this has to do with power and greed.
- I'm not sure what he does exactly - it's something to do with finance.
- It might have something to do with the way it's made.
- I have nothing to do with it. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Việc đó không liên quan đến tôi)
- They have something to do with this topic. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Họ có vài điều phải làm với chủ đề này)
- That doesn't have anything to do with it. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Chẳng liên quan gì đến việc đó cả)
- You have nothing to do with the theft. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Bạn không có liên quan gì đến vụ trộm)