Bên cạnh hướng dẫn em cách phân tích đề thi cùng đính kèm bài sửa bài viết của học sinh IELTS TUTOR đi thi hôm đấy và mới nhận kết quả thi 5.5 nhé, IELTS TUTOR tổng hợp thêm Collocation với từ "relation"
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Collocation với từ "relation"
1. adj + relation
causal, direct, close, significant, near, distant, blood, poor, cordial, friendly, good, harmonious, improved, difficult, poor, strained, diplomatic, economic, foreign, gender, human, industrial, international, labour, personal, political, power, public, race, social, trade, Anglo-American, East-West, etc + relation
- The energy an animal uses is in direct relation to speed and body mass.
- The study shows the close relation between poverty and ill health.
- Other sparkling wines are often considered the poor relations of champagne.
- The change of government led to improved industrial relations.
- a public relations exercise
2. verb + relation
bear, have, show, visit, cultivate, develop, establish, foster, break off, damage, sever, suspend, improve, strengthen, restore, resume, regulate + relation
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- The film bore no relation to (= was very different from) the book.
- The fee bears little relation to the service provided.
- The need to establish good relations with our European partners
- Diplomatic relations have been broken off between the two countries.
- Renewed efforts are being made to improve the strained relations between the two countries.
- The mechanisms that regulate the relations between labour and capital
3. cụm từ
- in ~ to
- ~ between, ~ to
- ~ among
- ~ with
- Similar policies were pursued in the 1970s, particularly in relation to health services.
- the relation of the subject to the object
- What relation is Rita to you?
- an improvement in relations
4. relation + verb
- relation + improve
- relation + deteriorate, sour, worsen
- Relations between the two states have improved.