Mang nghĩa"cũng như; và cũng"
=You use together with to mention someone or something else that is also involved in an action or situation/in addition to something else
- Every month we'll deliver the best articles, together with the latest fashion news.
- A famine started which, together with the war, carried away millions of lives.
- Together with his long-term collaborator, he was awarded the Dirac Medal for Theoretical Physics.
- These new facts, together with the other evidence, prove the prisoner's innocence (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: những sự kiện mới này, cùng với nhiều chứng cứ khác, chứng tỏ tù nhân đó vô tội)
- Your sandwich, together with Carl’s salad, came to £8.50.
- The money that I owe you for the phone together with the rent equals £300.
- That bottle of champagne together with those chocolates will make a nice present.