Mang nghĩa"cảm xúc lẫn lộn, buồn vui lẫn lộn, không biết nên vui hay buồn"
=if you have mixed feelings or emotions about something, you are not sure whether you like, agree with, or feel happy about it
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- I had mixed feelings about meeting Laura again.
- He watched with mixed emotions.
- Every time returning hometown, I have mixed feelings. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Mỗi lần về quê tôi lại có cảm giác lẫn lộn)
- I had mixed feelings about leaving home.
- I was excited but at the same time, I knew I would miss my family.
- I kept leaving her as I had mixed feelings about being married to some one older than myself.
- In retrospect she had mixed feelings about it.
- She read his letter with mixed feelings. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Cô ấy đọc lá thư của anh ấy với cảm xúc lẫn lộn)
- I have mixed emotions about our passing game.
- But her parents have mixed feelings about the decision.
- Rob had mixed feelings about the house.
- Yeske has mixed feelings about the trust accounts known as Uniform Gifts to Minors Act accounts.
- We had mixed feelings about this one.
- It was with mixed emotions that Alice resigned.
- Teachers have mixed feelings about the usefulness of computer games.
- I have very mixed feelings about them. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Tôi có cảm giác rất lẫn lộn về chúng)
- I had mixed feelings about meeting Mary again. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Tôi có cảm xúc lẫn lộn về cuộc gặp lại Mary)