Bên cạnh Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 1 (map) về school library (kèm bài sửa cho HS đi thi), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng "in earnest" tiếng anh
Mang nghĩa"một cách nghiêm túc, thẳng thắn"
=If something is done or happens in earnest, it happens to a much greater extent and more seriously than before/more seriously, or with more energy and determination than before/If something is done in earnest, it is done seriously
- Campaigning will begin in earnest tomorrow.
- The two countries can finally start negotiating in earnest about issues of mutual concern.
- She was crying in earnest now.
- He is crying in earnest now. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Nó đang khóc tha thiết)
- If you are in earnest, you'll succeed. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Nếu anh làm việc nghiêm túc, anh sẽ thành công)
- After the rainy season, building work can begin in earnest. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Sau mùa mưa, việc xây nhà có thể bắt đầu nghiêm túc hơn)
- After the rainy season, building work can begin in earnest.
- When I said I wanted to help you, I was in earnest.
- Work on the building began, in earnest, in late spring.
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0
>> IELTS Intensive Writing - Sửa bài chi tiết