Mang nghĩa"tổng cộng, cả thảy"
=If there are a number of things in total, there are that number when you count or add them all together/counting everyone or everything
- I was with my partner for eight years in total.
- In total, I interviewed more than five dozen women.
- That will cost you 7.50 pound in total (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: anh sẽ phải trả tất cả là 7. 50 pao)
- There are seven blocks in total. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Tổng cộng có bảy dãy)
- In total over 100 people attended.
- We made $1,000 in total, over three days of trading.