Mang nghĩa"gặp phiền phức, gặp rắc rối"
=To encounter a problematic situation or state of hardship/If someone is in trouble, they are in a situation in which a person in authority is angry with them or is likely to punish them because they have done something wrong.
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- Even an experienced climber can get into trouble. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Thậm chí ngay cả một nhà leo núi giàu kinh nghiệm cũng có thể lâm vào cảnh rắc rối)
- We really will get into trouble. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Chúng tôi thực sự sẽ gặp phiền phức)
- Mary rarely manages to get into trouble. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Mary hiếm khi kiểm soát được việc vướng vào rắc rối)
- I've gotten in trouble, Dave.
- Is there any way you could lend me some money?
- She'll get in trouble if she doesn't see the obstacles up ahead.
- He was in trouble with his teachers.
- The person who loaned them to me got into terrible trouble for it.
- ...a charity that helps women in trouble with the law.