Mang nghĩa"chi tiết hơn"
=If you examine or discuss something in detail, you do it thoroughly and carefully/including many facts or aspects of a situation
- We examine the wording in detail before deciding on the final text.
- She talked in detail about future plans for the school.
- This method is discussed in greater detail in Chapter 4.
- We haven't discussed the matter in detail yet.
- They discussed the proposal in detail. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Họ thảo luận về đề nghị rất kỹ)
- The book described her suffering in graphic detail.
- He talked in great detail about the furniture he's chosen for the living room.