Mang nghĩa"đề cập đến ai/cái gì"
=relating to something/on the subject of something
- Police want to talk to him in connection with his wife’s disappearance.
- They want to talk to you in connection with an unpaid tax bill.
- He is being investigated in connection with the murder of a Dallas schoolteacher.
- The role involves compiling paperwork in connection with district and regional inspections.
- I've never heard anyone use the word 'fair' in connection with income tax policies.
- We were shocked when her name first surfaced in connection with the fraud investigation.
- I shall ring you in connection with your quotation (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Tôi sẽ gọi điện thoại cho anh về vấn đề bản báo giá của anh)