Mang nghĩa"trước, trước thời hạn gì đó"
=If you do something in advance, you do it before a particular date or event/before a particular time, or before doing a particular thing
- The subject of the talk is announced a week in advance.
- Details of the meeting had been circulated well in advance.
- Her husband called me in advance. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Chồng của cô ấy gọi điện cho tôi trước)
- He drew some money in advance. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Ông ấy đã rút trước một số tiền)
- Thanks in advance for your kindness. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Cảm ơn trước tấm lòng tốt của bạn)
- Parents are sent a reading list a few weeks in advance of the start of the school year.
- If you’re coming to the party, please let me know in advance.
- If you're going to come, please let me know in advance.