I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng "at the/this moment/present moment"
Mang nghĩa"Ngay lúc này, tại thời điểm đang nói..."
=now/You use expressions such as at the moment, at this moment, and at the present moment to indicate that a particular situation exists at the time when you are speaking.
- At the moment, no one is talking to me.
- This is being planned at the present moment.
- He's touring South America at this moment in time.
- Sorry, she's not here at the moment.
- I'm busy at the moment. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Hiện giờ tôi bận rồi)
- That's enough at the moment. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Bây giờ thì đủ rồi)
- They’re very upset and don’t want to talk at the moment.