"Tất tần tật" từ vựng Academic bắt đầu bằng H nên học trong tiếng anh
"Tất tần tật" từ vựng Academic bắt đầu bằng H nên học trong tiếng anh
Hôm nay, IELTS TUTOR sẽ chia sẻ thêm về các từ vựng Academic bắt đầu bằng chữ H nên học trong tiếng anh cho các bạn.
The quality of forming a pleasing combination, agreement; peace, having parts arranged in an orderly manner: hài hoà, du dương, êm tai
- It's an album that is as beautiful, harmonious and calm as a blue sky on a windless day.
- Mark Kelly's guitar added soul to the group as he bashed out a harmonious antidote to the high pitch of the violins.
- There certainly have been conflicts and rivalries in the group, but basically we are an amazingly harmonious bunch.
- The seemingly harmonious life of the family is shattered and the two women decide to go away to a distant place and begin life anew on their own.
- It is assumed that any blend of wines from the same property is likely to be harmonious.
The period of a person's greatest success, energy etc - thời cực thịnh, tuổi thanh xuân
- Root beer floats had another heyday in the 1950s, the era of malt shops and soda jerks.
- In its heyday in 1935, Alexandra Park had a lido, tennis courts, putting green and bowling greens.
- The heyday of the unscrupulous mercenary type dawned when the colonial powers pulled out of Africa leaving chaos behind.
- Chen revealed that the two paintings were created in the heyday of the two masters, fully displaying their talent and skill.
- The rails will be a permanent reminder of the heyday of the station as a thriving terminus.
Delay or obstruct: cản trở, gây trở ngại
- But even as Giuliani's prominence in the city's recovery grows, his lame-duck status may hinder his efforts with the legislature.
- The adjustable hood fits over helmets and hats and won't hinder your vision while you're out and about.
- Counselling in the aftermath of traumatic events can worsen stress and hinder recovery.
- Venues cloaks Achates and Aeneas so that no one will hinder their progress towards the city.
- Employees work in teams to identify obstacles that may hinder performance and develop action plans to address issues.
Unfriendly, opposed: không thân thiện, thù địch
- Men who are recently out of the army or marines are favored to play hostile gunmen.
- He remembered many times catching his son reading stories about futuristic spacemen battling hostile aliens.
- Beautiful and well-bred, she suffered the hostile treatment of critics who believed that as a painter she must be a woman of easy virtue.
- Too many hostile journalists have already consigned him to the ranks of the awkward squad.
- As fascinating and magical as this world is, it's filled to the brim with hostile beasts and hidden dangers.
Showing concern and kindness, tender - nhân văn, đạo đức
- Harmless and humane, the cats simply don't like the sound, which is undetectable to the human ear.
- We need a president to re-engage the nation in international law, respect for the UN, and a fair and humane domestic policy.
- Like it or not there is no truly humane way to exterminate a fox, one way or another there is distress.
- In the savage factory working conditions of the time, he introduced the novel concepts of steady wages, clean, humane conditions and a sick fund.
- It's an incredibly humane, kind film, and it reminds you that being humane and kind will always lead to radicalism, never to moderatism.
The quality of being humble: sự khiêm tốn, nhún nhường
- The paucity of humility shown by the Government in the face of such antipathy is stomach-churning.
- Whatever the reason, his public persona seems guarded and calculating and his repeated protestations of humility usually fall flat.
- This isn't so bad if the judge respects stare decisis, sticks to existing law, and approaches the job with humility and restraint.
- The great thing about human problems is that they bring out compassion and humility.
- Deconstruction theory and the decline of the omniscient narrator demonstrate a newfound humility.
Pay attention to, pay heed-pay careful attention: chú ý, lưu ý
- Alas, they failed to heed me, and as a result the traditional New Year predictions column is a mite trickier than it used to be.
- In his early 60s, Luke was his own man and paid scant attention or heed to the conventions of modern day life.
- Alas, Corbie neglected to heed his own warning and ventured onto the Queensway whilst vastly over refreshed.
- Take heed you purveyors of performance, you touters of telematic technology.
- That is the only way one can deal with Whiggery, and I implore all decent-thinking, true Americans to heed my urgent call to arms!
Very funny - vui
- It's a hilarious film full of gems of comic absurdity that are mixed in with nonchalant understatement.
- He kept us up until well past 4am with hilarious stories of an actor's life.
- The song, added to the tongue-in-cheek scenario, made this a hilarious little jewel.
- The quote from his impromptu speech regarding space travel and its relation to human bone deterioration was hilarious.
- Scott Hudson was freaking hilarious talking in carny jive when interviewing them.
Understanding of a situation or event after it has happened: sự nhận thức muộn màng (sau khi việc đã xảy ra)
- All of them could have offered convenient launching pads for wise disquisitions infused with the wisdom of hindsight.
- With the benefit of hindsight, I prefer to be philosophical about my experience.
- He sees too many journalists as focused on a mythical past when things were better, at least in hindsight.
- With hindsight, they didn't seem bothered about the suggestion of a relationship, though the timing was awkward.
- Of course, this sort of hindsight is only slightly worse than spending your time contemplating your navel.
Informal-excessive or exaggerated publicity, publicize in an excessive or exaggerated way: sự quảng cáo thổi phồng, sự cường điệu
- Given the hype that surrounded the 200m freestyle, that was a tough undertaking.
- James already has accomplished the near-impossible by living up to the hype that followed him into the league.
- The band's multifaceted punk serves to hype the bass and drums over their cutting guitar noise and cheaply distorted vocals.
- Next Saturday the Paul Oakenfold hype machine hits Alberta playing his now mythic set of trance in Edmonton.
- The movie is an indictment of musical overexposure and hype as recounted by those who were the musical pawns.
A proposed explanation based on limited evidence, used as a basis for further investigation - giả thuyết
- With the growth of anatomical knowledge, the literal hypothesis of the morbidly wandering womb became increasingly untenable.
- In 1915, with his theory of general relativity, Einstein extended this hypothesis to include gravitation.
- Democracies work well, and my hypothesis is that this is because people in the mass have a different kind of intelligence at work.
- Saccheri then studied the hypothesis of the acute angle and derived many theorems of non-Euclidean geometry without realising what he was doing.
- They may not have given sufficient weight to two other factors, one an arguable hypothesis and the other a central fact of British politics.