Gather or collect, to gather up and store - nộp vào, thu vào
- In the minds of both males and females, girls dress provocatively to garner a certain reaction.
- They are self-styled leaders who garner some following through rankly nefarious means.
- In the presidential race, however, a candidate must garner an absolute majority to win office, by holding a second round if necessary.
- Other additional accoutrements such as wedding veils, fairy wings etc will also garner bonus points.
- As a result, those who occupy these roles may garner more support than rank-and-file church members.
Of a whole class, kind or group, having no brand name – chung, cùng loại
- He must learn programming scripts that allow a generic program to be tailored to a specific purpose.
- As a result, some entrepreneurs who sell their products to the big boxes have decided to forgo more generic trade shows.
- Medications should be ordered by the generic name, not by the proprietary or trade name.
- Dry the feet, then rub on a small amount of any generic brand of acne treatment cream containing 10 percent benzoyl peroxide.
- There are many tribes within the generic group of Touaregs, each distinguished by subtleties of dress.
A trick or device intended to attract attention - mẹo quảng cáo
- This gimmick blurs the clarity of the storyline without adding any appreciable benefit.
- He denied the scheme was a gimmick which would have little effect on the rocketing street crime problem.
- Give this girl a gimmick, leave her to fiddle and footer about with it into the wee small hours and, in no time, she's smitten.
- It's based on a gimmick, here the use of flags, exuberantly colored and rippling silkily as they're manipulated by dancers on the run.
- Critics have wasted no time dismissing the scheme as a gimmick or proof that the government have run out of ideas.
Informal- a sudden problem or fault, a malfunction or error - sự cố, trục trặc
- She blamed the glitch on a software error and said that once it was spotted it was taken down immediately.
- He also would frequently get angry when the programs would glitch and he couldn't write what he wanted to on the screen.
- Now the beauty is that the hologram forms so tightly to your body that if someone touches the hologram it doesn't glitch or anything.
- The one glitch of the play that I must note was the unexpected thunder at the start of the second half of the performance after intermission.
- As your ruler Mercury goes retrograde, you could experience an unexpected glitch.
Something absolutely true: điều có thể tin là thật
- In this sense we can understand the Gospel record of the Temptation of Jesus.
- But it is not only to the spurners of the Gospel that such verses are addressed.
- Today she is reading the Gospel of Thomas, a document found in Egypt, that purports to contain authentic sayings of Christ.
- It does not seem to fit the theology of John's Gospel at all, nor does it seem to suit the concerns of John's Passion narrative.