I. Kiến thức liên quan
IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn:
II. Word form của ''reassurance'' tiếng anh
- Reassure: to give someone confidence or comfort.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The teacher reassured her students that they were well-prepared for the exam.
- Assured: feeling confident or certain.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: She felt assured that the project would be completed on time.
- Unassured: not feeling certain or confident.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The actor's unassured performance was evident in his shaky voice and trembling hands.
- Insure: to guarantee or protect against harm or loss.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: She insured her home against fire and theft.
- Insurance: a policy or arrangement to provide financial protection against harm or loss.
- Insurer: a company or person that provides insurance.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The insurer paid out the claim for the car accident.
- Insured: a person or organization covered by an insurance policy.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The insured driver was able to get the car repaired after the accident.
- SURE (ADJ) - chắc chắn, có thể tin cậy
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: A litre of house red has made my memories fuzzy but I'm sure the meal was lovely.
- SURELY (ADV) - rõ ràng, chắc chắn
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Don't order things that are otherwise hard, like a Rob Roy, since downing them without alcohol will surely give you away as a novice drinker.
- ASSURE (V) - đảm bảo, cam đoan
- ASSURANCE (N) - bảo hiểm, sự chắc chắn
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: I assume the fund is not a foreign life assurance policy where the tax treatment is different.
- REASSURANCE (N) - sự cam đoan một lần nữa
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: For these children, the parent seemed to be both a source of fear and of reassurance.
- REASSURING - làm yên lòng
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: I was nervous before seeing her, but the visit was wonderful, and very reassuring.