Bên cạnh cung cấp Bài sửa đề thi IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ngày 22/8/2020 của HS đi thi đạt 7.0 writing, IELTS TUTOR cũng hướng dẫn Word form của từ "reassurance" tiếng anh
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Word form của ''reassurance'' tiếng anh
- Reassure: to give someone confidence or comfort.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The teacher reassured her students that they were well-prepared for the exam.
- Assured: feeling confident or certain.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: She felt assured that the project would be completed on time.
- Unassured: not feeling certain or confident.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The actor's unassured performance was evident in his shaky voice and trembling hands.
- Insure: to guarantee or protect against harm or loss.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: She insured her home against fire and theft.
- Insurance: a policy or arrangement to provide financial protection against harm or loss.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Health insurance is essential for managing the high costs of medical care. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng danh từ "policy"
- Insurer: a company or person that provides insurance.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The insurer paid out the claim for the car accident.
- Insured: a person or organization covered by an insurance policy.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The insured driver was able to get the car repaired after the accident.
- SURE (ADJ) - chắc chắn, có thể tin cậy
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: A litre of house red has made my memories fuzzy but I'm sure the meal was lovely.
- SURELY (ADV) - rõ ràng, chắc chắn
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Don't order things that are otherwise hard, like a Rob Roy, since downing them without alcohol will surely give you away as a novice drinker.
- ASSURE (V) - đảm bảo, cam đoan
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: I am delighted to assure the questioner that I would not support any regime that I regarded as punitive. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn PHÂN BIỆT ASSURE, ENSURE & INSURE
- ASSURANCE (N) - bảo hiểm, sự chắc chắn
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: I assume the fund is not a foreign life assurance policy where the tax treatment is different.
- REASSURANCE (N) - sự cam đoan một lần nữa
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: For these children, the parent seemed to be both a source of fear and of reassurance.
- REASSURING - làm yên lòng
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: I was nervous before seeing her, but the visit was wonderful, and very reassuring.
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> IELTS Intensive Writing - Sửa bài chi tiết