I. Kiến thức liên quan
IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn:
II. Word form của từ "occupy" tiếng anh
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- OCCUPY (V) - ở, chiếm
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: This is one of the key areas for inward investment to improve the quality of both premises and the businesses that occupy them.
- PREOCCUPY (V) - chiếm trước, làm bận tâm
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: But nothing seems to preoccupy them quite as much as the urge to settle accounts with the old government.
- PREOCCUPIED (ADJ) - bận tâm, không thảnh thơi
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Marcia scribbled furiously in her own notebook, apparently quite preoccupied with whatever part of her story she was writing.
- PREOCCUPATION (N) - mối bận tâm, sự chiếm chỗ trước
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: In fact, Javanese cats, like the Siamese and other Siamese-related breeds often have a preoccupation with food.
- UNOCCUPIED (ADJ) - nhàn rỗi/ bỏ trống
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: So we have those areas that are unoccupied being patrolled by anti-looting squads with assistance from the military.
- OCCUPANT (N) - người chiếm giữ
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: In most cases, the occupant of these positions must first be a faculty member and one who has achieved the rank of full professor.
- OCCUPIER (N) - người chiếm giữ
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Is there a genuine issue for trial on the question of whether Monk Realty was an occupier of the sidewalk?
- OCCUPATION (N) - nghề nghiệp
- OCCUPATIONAL (ADJ) - (thuộc) nghề nghiệp
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Few of us who read habitually ever feel called upon to defend the practice-a kind of reader's acedia, an occupational hazard.
- OCCUPANCY (N) - sự chiếm chỗ
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The doctor conceded that during his 16 years of occupancy, the air ducts of the building have not been cleaned.