I. Kiến thức liên quan
IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn:
II. Word form của ''Itinerary'' tiếng anh
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Itinerary planner - a person or tool that helps plan a trip or journey
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: "She used an itinerary planner to map out her cross-country road trip."
- Itinerary book - a book that lists the places and activities planned for a trip
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: "The itinerary book for the tour included a visit to the Louvre and a boat ride on the Seine."
- Itinerary template - a pre-designed format for creating a travel plan
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: "She downloaded an itinerary template from the internet to help organize her vacation."
- Itinerary app - a mobile application that assists with trip planning and tracking
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: "The itinerary app allowed him to easily book flights and hotels from his phone."
- Itinerary card - a small card with travel details that can be easily carried
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: "The conference attendees were given itinerary cards with the schedule of events."
- Itinerary change - a modification to the planned travel route or schedule
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: "Due to a flight delay, they had to make an itinerary change and spend an extra day in the city."
- Itinerary map - a map that shows the route of a planned trip
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: "She used an itinerary map to visualize her upcoming road trip through the mountains."
- Itinerary tour - a guided trip that follows a set route and schedule
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: "The itinerary tour of the historic city included visits to several famous landmarks."
- Itinerary journal - a written record of a trip, including the places visited and experiences had
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: "She kept an itinerary journal to document her backpacking adventure across Europe."