Bên cạnh cung cấp Bài sửa đề thi IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ngày 22/8/2020 của HS đi thi đạt 7.0 writing, IELTS TUTOR cũng hướng dẫn Word form của từ "Itinerary" tiếng anh
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Word form của ''Itinerary'' tiếng anh
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Itinerary planner - a person or tool that helps plan a trip or journey
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: "She used an itinerary planner to map out her cross-country road trip."
- Itinerary book - a book that lists the places and activities planned for a trip
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: "The itinerary book for the tour included a visit to the Louvre and a boat ride on the Seine."
- Itinerary template - a pre-designed format for creating a travel plan
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: "She downloaded an itinerary template from the internet to help organize her vacation."
- Itinerary app - a mobile application that assists with trip planning and tracking
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: "The itinerary app allowed him to easily book flights and hotels from his phone."
- Itinerary card - a small card with travel details that can be easily carried
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: "The conference attendees were given itinerary cards with the schedule of events."
- Itinerary change - a modification to the planned travel route or schedule
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: "Due to a flight delay, they had to make an itinerary change and spend an extra day in the city."
- Itinerary map - a map that shows the route of a planned trip
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: "She used an itinerary map to visualize her upcoming road trip through the mountains."
- Itinerary tour - a guided trip that follows a set route and schedule
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: "The itinerary tour of the historic city included visits to several famous landmarks."
- Itinerary journal - a written record of a trip, including the places visited and experiences had
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: "She kept an itinerary journal to document her backpacking adventure across Europe."
IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> IELTS Intensive Writing - Sửa bài chi tiết