I. Kiến thức liên quan
IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn:
II. Word form của ''self-esteem'' tiếng anh
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Emit - to release or discharge something, such as gases or particles into the environment
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The factory emits harmful gases.
- Emitter - a source or device that releases something, such as radiation or sound waves
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The smokestack is an emitter of pollutants.
- Emission - the act of releasing or discharging something, such as gases, particles or radiation
- Emissions control - the methods used to reduce or eliminate the release of pollutants into the environment;
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The government requires all vehicles to have emissions control systems installed.
- Emission standards - regulations that set limits on the amount of pollutants that can be released into the environment
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The new emission standards require factories to reduce their emissions by 50%.
- Mobile emissions - pollutants released from vehicles and other mobile sources
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Mobile emissions are a major contributor to air pollution in urban areas.