Bên cạnh cung cấp Bài sửa đề thi IELTS WRITING TASK 2 ngày 22/8/2020 của HS đi thi đạt 7.0 writing, IELTS TUTOR cũng hướng dẫn Word form của từ "Courageous" tiếng anh
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Word form của ''Courageous'' tiếng anh
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Courage: the quality of being brave and able to face danger, fear, or difficulty.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: His courage during the war earned him a medal. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Word form "COURAGE" tiếng anh
- Courageously: in a brave and fearless manner.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: She courageously faced her fears and spoke in public.
- Courageousness: the quality of being courageous.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The soldier's courageousness in battle inspired his comrades.
- Courageous act: a brave or heroic action.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: Jumping into the river to save the drowning child was a courageous act.
- Courageous fighter: someone who fights bravely for a cause.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The courageous fighter led his army into battle against the enemy.
- Courageous heart: a brave and strong-willed individual.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The courageous heart of the community stood up against injustice.
- Courageousness quotient: the measure of someone's level of bravery.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The trainer assessed the athlete's courageousness quotient before selecting them for the team.
- Uncourageous: lacking courage or bravery.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The uncourageous employee refused to speak up to the boss about the unfair treatment of his colleagues.
- Discourage: to deprive someone of courage or hope.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The harsh criticism discouraged her from pursuing her dreams. >> IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách dùng động từ"prevent"tiếng anh
IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> IELTS Intensive Writing - Sửa bài chi tiết