I. Kiến thức liên quan
IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn:
II. Paraphrase của"exaggerate" tiếng anh
III. Trái nghĩa (Antonyms) của"exaggerate" tiếng anh
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- Understate: to state something in a way that is less extreme or intense than is really true.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The president understated the severity of the economic crisis in order to avoid panic.
- Minimize: to make something seem less important or serious than it really is.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The company minimized the environmental impact of its operations in order to avoid regulation.
- Play down: to give something less importance than it deserves.
- IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ: The police played down the incident in order to avoid public alarm.