I. "think through" là phrasal verb ngoại động từ
II. Cách dùng
Mang nghĩa"suy nghĩ thấu đáo"
=to consider the facts about something in an organized and thorough way/If you think a situation through, you consider it thoroughly, together with all its possible effects or consequences.
- Have you had time to think things through?
- I didn't think through the consequences of promotion.
- There were many things I needed to think through on this particular issue. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Có nhiều chuyện tôi cần suy nghĩ thấu đáo trong đề tài cụ thể này)
- I followed unwillingly, trying to think through the panic. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Tôi miễn cưỡng đi theo, cố suy nghĩ qua nỗi sợ hãi)
- The administration has not really thought through what it plans to do once the fighting stops.
- It was the first time she'd had a chance to think it through