Bên cạnh Hướng dẫn đề thi IELTS 21/11/2020 bài WRITING TASK 2 về Relocating Business to Regional Areas (kèm bài sửa của học sinh đi thi), IELTS TUTOR Giải thích phrasal verb: pass down
I. "pass down"là phrasal verb ngoại động từ
II. Cách dùng phrasal verb: pass down
=to give knowledge or teach skills to your children or to younger people
- These traditional stories have been passed down from parent to child over many generations.
- His is a family trade, passed down from generation to generation.
- The word being passed down from the leadership is that the polls are showing good results.
- Should I pass down wealth now or wait until I die?
- The tradition has been passed down from father to son for generations.
- But Andre Hastings dropped a pass on first down.
- The tales were PASSED DOWN for centuries without changing any of the words. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Câu chuyện được truyền qua hàng thế kỷ mà không thay đổi bất kỳ chữ nào)
- The bridge leading out of the pass was down.
- But dutifully she passed the bundle down into Rachaela's cold white arms.
- Third play, hit hard while passing, tossed down like airport luggage.
- This procedure was undertaken by passing a guidewire down the drainage catheter under radiological control.
- For a moment he stood gazing balefully at the Corsican's back as he turned away to pass on down the line.
- Shortly after that we came over the top of the pass and started down towards the coast.
- Both passed wisdom down with complex language.
- These remedies have been passed down from generation to generation.
Các khóa học IELTS online 1 kèm 1 - 100% cam kết đạt target 6.0 - 7.0 - 8.0 - Đảm bảo đầu ra - Thi không đạt, học lại FREE
>> IELTS Intensive Writing - Sửa bài chi tiết
>> Thành tích học sinh IELTS TUTOR với hàng ngàn feedback được cập nhật hàng ngày