I. "move away from"là ngoại động từ
II. Cách dùng
1. Mang nghĩa"tránh xa ra (cái gì, nơi nào)
=Literally, to move to be less close to something, often out of caution/If you move away, you go and live in a different town or area of a country
- Everyone, please move away from the exit so others can come out safely.
- He moved away and broke off relations with the family.
- Could you help me move the bookcase away from the damp wall? (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Anh có thể giúp tôi di chuyển kệ sách ra khỏi bức tường ẩm ướt này không?)
- ‘They’ve moved away,’ said the old man in the garden. ‘I don’t know where to.’
2. Mang nghĩa"bỏ cái gì, thói xấu"
=To shift one's ideas, beliefs, or ideologies, especially if they were particularly rigid or inflexible.
- After I had kids and started having to pay all sorts of bills, I eventually moved away from the more careless attitudes of my youth.