I. "get the hang of"là phrasal verb ngoại động từ
II. Cách dùng
Mang nghĩa"hiểu, nắm vững"
=to learn how to do something, especially if it is not obvious or simple
IELTS TUTOR xét ví dụ:
- "I've never used this program before." "Don't worry - you'll soon get the hang of it."
- I had never sailed a boat before but by the third day, I was getting the hang of it.
- The kids are beginning to get the hang of marching in formation.
- "Try it again." "Oh, no, I'll never get the hang of this!"
- It's really fun to ride a tandem bicycle once you get the hang of it.
- You'll get the hang of operating the machine eventually. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Cuối cùng rồi bạn cũng sẽ quen với việc vận hành cái máy này thôi)
- Football is not very tiring, once you get the hang of it. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Một khi bạn đã biết chơi thì đá bóng không mệt lắm đâu)
- It's not difficult once you get the hang of it.
- I can’t seem to get the hang of this game.
- I never got the hang of negative numbers.