Mang nghĩa"nghỉ ngơi, trốn cuộc sống bộn bề"
=to go away a different place to try to escape the problems in one's life (to a place that's less stressful or more peaceful, usually by taking a vacation)/If you get away from it all, you have a holiday in a place that is very different from where you normally live and work.
- We went walking to get away from it all for a while. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Chúng tôi đi dạo để thư giãn một lúc)
- On days like today, we just want to get away from it all. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Vào những ngày như hôm nay, chúng tôi chỉ muốn đi đâu đó nghỉ ngơi)
- We went on a cruise to get away from it all.
- ...the ravishing island of Ischia, where rich Italians get away from it all.
- Many people go to the beach to get away from it all.
- I go to the golf course. — My son needs to get away from it all soon.
- He's been under a lot of pressure these days. — My doctor has recommended that I get away from it all so I was wondering if I could take the next two weeks off.
- Every year, we go to the Caribbean to get away from it all and this year we're going to the Bahamas.