I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Giải thích idiom "as and when"
Mang nghĩa"khi có dịp"
=if and when/When it becomes necessary to do something.
- I'll tell you more as and when (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: khi nào có dịp tôi sẽ nói thêm với anh)
- we'll decide on our team as and when we qualify for the competition (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: chúng ta sẽ quyết định về đội hình khi chúng ta đủ tư cách dự thi đấu)
- We don't own a car - we just rent one as and when we need it.
- they deal with an issue as and when it rears its head
- Most people in this city don’t own a car – they just rent one as and when they need it.
- We will inform you as and when your order will be ready.
- We will update the information on our website as and when required.
- I always explained everything to my boss about the status of project as and when he asked.
- I never go to the cinemas, I just watch the movies at home as and when I need.
- He always carries with him a pocket diary and note down the thoughts as and when they comes to his mind.
- As and when the time comes we will go there to see the results.
- My dream is to create a virtual book that can deliver, wrap and record an individual’s learning as and when they need it.
- We'll worry about that issue as and when it arises, all right?
- Banks store and obtain the signature of owners as and when required.
- They provide best technical support to the customers as and when required.