Mang nghĩa "dễ hiểu, có thể hiểu được"
=If something makes sense, you can understand it/ Someone who makes sense is reasonable or shows good judgment
- This last paragraph doesn’t make any sense.
- Everything he said made sense – I'd definitely vote for him.
- We worked for smaller companies who needed websites to grow their business, larger clients like Marriott and Havard Business Review, and lastly with other marketing agencies wanting to make sense of their traffic
- It makes sense to pay off your debts before you start trying to save money.
- does that make sense?. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: điều đó có ý nghĩa không?)
- These instructions don't make sense! (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Những chỉ dẫn này không có ý nghĩa gì cả!)
- Your statement doesn't make sense. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Lời trình bày của bạn chẳng có ý nghĩa gì)
- This English sentence doesn't make sense. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Câu tiếng Anh này không có nghĩa)
- He was sitting there saying, 'Yes, the figures make sense.'
- It all makes sense now.