Mang nghĩa "phát huy, dùng đến (kinh nghiệm...)"
=to use information or your knowledge of something to help you do something:
- His novels draw heavily on his childhood.
- She had a wealth of experience to draw on.
- As an actor, you often draw on your own life experiences.
- I have drawn on my website experience, the hundreds of technical books I've read, and the wisdom I've garnered from my network of peers
- Your body draws on its reserves of fat during the times when you are fasting.
- We need the draw on untapped reserves of strength for this war. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Chúng ta cần đến những nguồn dự trữ sức mạnh chưa dùng tới cho cuộc chiến này)
- I may have to draw on your advice in order to complete this project. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Tôi phải phát huy lời khuyên của bạn để hoàn thành dự án này)