Mang nghĩa"sau khi suy nghĩ chín chắn, sau khi cân nhắc kỹ lưỡng, suy cho cùng thì, rốt cuộc thì"
=used for saying what you consider is the most important thing about a situation after thinking about it
- At the end of the day, I’m the one who is going to be held responsible.
- At the end of the day it's up to the Germans to decide. At the end of the day, the board's not going to be concerned with three or four more dollars.
- At the end of the day the new manager is no better than the previous one. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Xét về mọi mặt thì ông quản lý mới cũng chẳng khá hơn ông trước)
- Of course I'll listen to what she has to say but at the end of the day, it's my decision.
- At the end of the day, it's just too much money to spend.
- At the end of the day, the best team won.
- Because, at the end of the day, professional regulation is in the best interests of both auditors and the public.
- You may be working for yourself but at the end of the day you still have to pay tax on what you earn.
- The hours of work were reduced so that the hands were not exhausted at the end of the day.
- And that is, at the end of the day, the difference between a successful and an unsuccessful business.
- Prayers must be moved at the end of the day's business, an unpopular time.
- It was not unusual for them to have a snack at the end of the day.
- We regularly baked some at the end of the day and held a little milk and cookie ritual.
- You realize that at the end of the day.
- So when Summerchild steps out up Whitehall at the end of the day he is still hugging their secret madness to himself.