Mang nghĩa"trọn vẹn, trân trọng hết mức có thể"
=as much or as well as possible/Something that is done or experienced to the full is done to as great an extent as is possible.
- She certainly lives life to the fullest.
- This talent he exploited to the fullest.
- All possibilities must be explored to the fullest.
- It's important that all students develop their abilities to the fullest.
- Her patience must have been tested to the fullest.
- She probably has a good mind, which should be used to the full.
- Everyone at the party intended to enjoy themselves to the full.
- I have learned to live my life to the fullest and to cherish the people I truly love. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Tôi đã học được cách sống sao cho thật ý nghĩa và hết lòng yêu thương những người thân yêu của mình)
- My aim is to enjoy life to the full.