I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng
Mang nghĩa"có lợi/đem lại lợi thế cho ai"
=so that somebody benefits/If you use or turn something to your advantage, you use it in order to benefit from it, especially when it might be expected to harm or damage you.
- They turned the buyout deal to their advantage by working in a clause wherein they would receive pro rata compensation for earnings from merchandising.
- I know you're disappointed about the delay, but I think this can actually work to our advantage.
- The rise in the value of the pound will work to the advantage of those planning a trip abroad this summer.
- The government have not been able to turn today's demonstration to their advantage
- The error was to our advantage.
- It would be to your advantage to prepare questions in advance. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Bạn sẽ có lợi thế hơn nếu chuẩn bị câu hỏi trước)
- It is therefore to his advantage to visit a good library. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Vì vậy đến thư viện là tiện lợi cho anh ta nhất)