Mang nghĩa"xem xét"
=to think carefully about a particular fact when deciding or judging something
- Sales promotion policy must take into consideration the government regulations. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Chính sách khuyến mại phải tính đến các quy định của chính phủ)
- When decorating you'll need to take into consideration which colors harmonize well together. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Khi trang trí, bạn cần phải chú ý đến những màu sắc hài hòa nhau)
- It may be fairly cheap to buy, but you've got to take into consideration the money you'll spend on repairs.
- There have been some serious allegations against him and we will certainly take them into consideration.
- We are worried that some kayakers aren't taking safety into consideration.
- When constructing new buildings, architects have to take the risk of earthquakes into consideration.
- The admissions process will take race and gender into consideration.