Mang nghĩa "trong khi làm việc"
=If you do something on the job, you do it while at work / If someone is on the job, they are actually doing a particular job or task
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
- on-the-job training
- He keeps falling asleep on the job.
- The company provides on-the-job training (= training while you work).
- Jenkins was put on the job at the last minute.
- You shouldn't drink on the job. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Bạn không nên uống rượu khi làm việc)
- What is your biggest accomplishment on the job? (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Thành tích cao nhất của anh trong công việc là gì?)
- Cultural traditions can cause misunderstandings on the job. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Truyền thống văn hóa có thể gây hiểu lầm trong công việc)
- Mr. Jones doesn't smoke while he's on the job. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Ông Jones không hút thuốc trong lúc đang làm việc)
- Trainee journalists soon learn the importance of deadlines, on the job.
- young diplomats getting on-the-job training
- The top pay scale after five years on the job would reach $5.00 an hour.
- There was no formal training; they learned on the job.