Mang nghĩa"không hề là"
=not at all/used as a way of emphasizing a negative statement
- This is by no means the destination (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Đây không hề là điểm đến cuối cùng)
- The television coverage is by no means neutral. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Tin tức của ti vi không có nghĩa là trung lập)
- By no means should second - hand cases be used. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Tuyệt đối không nên sử dụng những cái thùng đã dùng rồi)
- It is by no means certain that we'll finish the project by June.
- This isn't the last we'll hear of it by any means.
- It is by no means clear what the president can do to end the strike.
- It was by no means excellent but still better than last year.
- I wouldn’t say I was an expert, not by any means.