I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách dùng "at/from an early age"
Mang nghĩa"rất trẻ"
=when you are very young, or starting when you were very young
- She’s played tennis from a very early age.
- But what about alteration of brain chemistry at an early age?
- Did you start painting at an early age?
- At an early age she had a very flabby will. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Cô có ý chí mềm yếu ngay từ khi còn bé)
- She started painting professionally at an early age. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Cô ấy bắt đầu vẽ tranh chuyên nghiệp từ lúc còn trẻ)
- She began to compose at an early age. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Cô ấy bắt đầu sáng tác ở lứa tuổi còn nhỏ)
- I worry about cholesterol, because my father died of a heart attack at an early age.
- Robin adds that as a boy he saw both the Graf Zeppelin and R-101, obviously an enthusiast from an early age.
- Spong does not advocate marriage at an early age.
- Both Maddy and Patrick were professionally successful at an early age, secure, and surrounded by helpful family.
- Women learn at an early age that most men do not like angry women living in the same house.
- If you get to know about these things at an early age you lose your shame and shyness.