I. Cách dùng "at a clip"
Mang nghĩa"trong khoảng thời gian"
=In a particular interval or span of time/At a particular pace.
- I don't feel like going out tonight because I've had to sit in lectures for five hours at a clip every day this week.
- Since you're still a beginner, just see if you can get your horse to move at a steady clip.
II. Cách dùng "at a fast/good/rapid clip"
=quickly/at a fast pace
- He was walking along at a good clip, his eyes idly panning the facades of the brownstone houses.
- Traffic was going across the intersection at a good clip in both directions.
- Traffic was moving at a good clip.
- We were moving along at a good clip when a state trooper stopped us. (IELTS TUTOR giải thích: Chúng tôi đang chạy xe rất nhanh khi một cảnh sát chặn chúng tôi lại)
- That horse is moving at a good clip—I think he might win the race!